1. You provide your personal information (email, phone number, etc.) to us while creating an account with us. We store that information reliably. We use that information to serve you.
2. When you install our services on your website / app, we collect non-personally identifiable data of your visitors / users.
2. What type of information we gather?
Because the LetX Services host your website statistics on our servers, you must register for an account for the desired services. The registration process asks for your personal information such as but not limited to: Username, Password, Email Address, etc.
By the nature of our Service, LetX will gather non-personally identifiable statistics about the usage and analytics of your website / app and store that information to serve you.
3. How do we use this information?
1. When you log into the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, browser user agent, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
2. When you send email or other communication to LetX, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
3. LetX will not share your personal information without your consent. However, LetX may disclose information under some special circumstances such as to comply with law notices or subpoenas or when your actions violate the terms of service.
4. LetX will not share your website / app statistics without your consent.
5. LetX only processes your personal information for the purpose of providing, improving, ensuring the delivery of, and developing new services to users.
4. Disclosure of information to third parties
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information such as the number of websites using LetX services, cumulative gain recorded, etc. Such information does not identify you individually. Further, we restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
5. How we protect your personal information?
LetX has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect LetX's Customer Information and Customer User Data that is maintained on cloud servers from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples of these security mechanisms include limited and password-protected access, high security public/private keys, encryption on processed data, and SSL encryption to protect transmission of data.
However, please keep in mind that no security system is impenetrable. LetX uses third-party websites and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate LetX. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access LetX's Customer Information and Customer User Data in spite of these measures. LetX cannot guarantee the security of your information and cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access to LetX's Customer accounts.
LetX uses remarketing to advertise across the internet. Along with the Google Analytics cookie, the DoubleClick cookie is collected by Google based on your browsing history. This helps us gain an understanding of our visitors' Demographics and Interests. The reports are anonymous and cannot be associated with any individual personally identifiable information that you may have shared with us.
If you want to opt-out of this, please change your settings by going to Google's Ad Settings page.
The terms and conditions along with privacy policies with all references, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties to this agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior terms and conditions which were agreed by the Customer.